Thesaurus for fascinate
Pronunciation of fascinate: F AE1 S AH0 N EY0 T
Number of syllables of fascinate: 3
Pronunciation Video of fascinate
Definition of fascinate
Examples of fascinate
- Arjunas fascinate cheering crowd.
- The trams of the city fascinate me.
- To frighten and fascinate the audience was the goal.
- Its conchological riches also fascinate him.
- Your userpage and credentials fascinate me.
- They will both appall and fascinate.
- They talk about things that fascinate both DeLillo and me.
- New applications for multimedia fascinate me.
- Lorenz's purely factual findings can fascinate the reader.
- To frighten and fascinate, we should practice.