Thesaurus for fete
Pronunciation of fete: F EY1 T (feɪt)
Number of syllables of fete: 1
Pronunciation Video of fete
Definition of fete
Examples of fete
- Every year there is the Village Fete and Carnival on the local common.
- The first village fete was held in 1997.
- The 'World Knowledge Forum' is a fete of knowledge.
- The old man opens the village fete.
- One attendee conceded that the appearances of the Davis fete are all wrong.
- We can proudly boast that Britain is the fete capital of the world.
- The fete is held on the 3rd Sunday of August each year.
- The festival also included a fete on the village green.
- Each July a traditional fete the Barmby Feast is held in the village.
- The fete took place in an immense group of tents.