Thesaurus for fragment
Pronunciation of fragment: F R AE1 G M AH0 N T ('frægmənt)
Number of syllables of fragment: 2
Pronunciation Video of fragment
Definition of fragment
Examples of fragment
- This unfortunately destabilized the planet and caused it to fragment.
- Fragment of a spinning distaff board from Nizhnyaya Toyma.
- On the side is the fragment of the dld hermitage building.
- A fragment of the ghastly structure is in the library.
- The centroids of the clusters are then taken to represent the fragment.
- A fragment of the stone was discovered in the field.
- The fragment is then extended complementary to the remainder of the template.
- The Kusarigama is perhaps the best known fragment of the ryuha.
- Lara takes the Scion fragment and the tomb begins to crumble.
- The coated glass containers are both glass fragment retentive and returnable.