Thesaurus for gang
Pronunciation of gang: G AE1 NG (ɡæŋ)
Number of syllables of gang: 1
Pronunciation Video of gang
Definition of gang
- (n): tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- (n): an organized group of workmen
- (n): an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
- (n): an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- (v): act as an organized group
Examples of gang
- The man subsequently quit the gang.
- She is also the machinist of the gang.
- The gang smuggled some drugs from Mexico.
- She is the head of the gang.
- The core of the gang was convicted.
- The gang crippled him.
- He is the only lizard in the gang.
- The logo of COG is the Gang gang Cockatoo.
- The most outgoing person in the gang, Ron is the life of the band.
- The gang swaggered around the town.