Thesaurus for gathering
Pronunciation of gathering: G AE1 DH ER0 IH0 NG ('ɡæðərɪŋ)
Number of syllables of gathering: 3
Pronunciation Video of gathering
Definition of gathering
Examples of gathering
- Kith and kin are gathering together on holiday.
- I was in the middle of gathering all the sources.
- In the stage of Gathering, the assembly of MMs is deliberately chaotic.
- The association also protects workers in the horticultural, shellfish gathering.
- Early print shops were gathering places for the literati.
- His passionate testimony at the hearings impressed the gathering.
- The people convened a gathering.
- Gathering was the job of the women and children.
- The gathering is near the Fairy Tree and the kiosk.
- The purpose of the gathering was to have intimacy.