Pronunciation of getting: G EH1 T IH0 NG
Number of syllables of getting: 2
Definition of getting
Examples of getting
- You have chosen to get angry instead of discussing coolly and rationally.
- I don't get the vitriol you have, the venom.
- I have to get some water from the ford.
- Yup, you get to hear my dulcet tones on your very own compooter
- Moreover, you can choose to randomize your playlist so you won't get tired of your own pattern of songs.
- First, however, they have to get rid of her disapproving mother.
- This will be the main hurtle we have to get over.
- Do I have to get it signed in triplicate to remove it
- In the real world, they have to get a paycheck from somewhere.
- I don't want to have to wince when I get on Wikipedia.