Thesaurus for gift
Pronunciation of gift: G IH1 F T (ɡɪft)
Number of syllables of gift: 1
Pronunciation Video of gift
Definition of gift
Examples of gift
- She wrapped her gift with foils.
- People yearn to assimilate gift and talent.
- She was vacillating by a gift.
- He has the gift of telepathy.
- Hell, that gift almost made me sniffle.
- I was touched by her gift.
- His best gift was the pommel horse.
- Addison is disappointed in the gift and Ed is pleased with the gift.
- The gift of a cow is applauded as the highest kind of gift.
- They regarded the deftness as a gift.