Thesaurus for hone
Pronunciation of hone: HH OW1 N (hoʊn)
Number of syllables of hone: 1
Pronunciation Video of hone
Definition of hone
Examples of hone
- The inside of the bell is also machined to hone the same to a smooth finish.
- He began to hone his craft.
- All the while continuing to hone his skills all throughout the 80's.
- The receiver is used to hone in on the animal to get the payload back.
- The club gave Rodney the perfect venue to hone his act.
- At the start of the fourth season, Sam learns to hone and develop these powers.
- Missy will work with the crews to master the moves and hone their routines.
- The hone of the article seems to be biased.
- Later directors of the Choir continued to hone and refine the Choir's sound.
- The aim of the programme is to hone students' talents in art.