Thesaurus for ingress
Pronunciation of ingress: IH0 NG G R EH1 S ('ɪn,grɛs)
Number of syllables of ingress: 2
Pronunciation Video of ingress
Definition of ingress
Examples of ingress
- Reverse butterfly doors aid vehicle ingress and egress.
- Also, gate means to control the ingress and egress of the cows are provided.
- Egress and ingress to these territories is controlled by the state of Israel.
- Crew ingress and egress is possible by either route.
- Also has ability to allow quick ingress at speed.
- A slidig door allows ingress and egress from the vehicle.
- Ingress was from the north at low level.
- Ingress and egress was via a trapdoor in the fuselage top.
- Once the handbrake is set it drops down so as not to impede egress and ingress.
- Base Camp is the center of all Philmont administration, ingress, and egress.