Thesaurus for interconnect
Pronunciation of interconnect: IH0 N T ER0 K AH0 N EH1 K T
Number of syllables of interconnect: 4
Pronunciation Video of interconnect
Definition of interconnect
Examples of interconnect
- Make sure the lines interconnect, so that we will not have any unexpected problems.
- The stories interconnect and have unforeseen repercussions, one upon the other.
- Three connecting members interconnect the lower ends of the tripod legs.
- The commentary about the interconnect is misleading.
- The network layer routes messages through the interconnect.
- Cables are employed to interconnect the switches and signal conditioners.
- These batteries interconnect each other to turn on the lights.
- High throughput optical interconnect technology.
- Fluid lines interconnect the canisters and the shock suppressor.
- The type of interconnect largely depends on the number of nodes present.