Thesaurus for interior
Pronunciation of interior: IH0 N T IH1 R IY0 ER0
Number of syllables of interior: 4
Pronunciation Video of interior
Definition of interior
- (n): the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
- (n): the inner or enclosed surface of something
- (n): the region that is inside of something
- (s): of or coming from the middle of a region or country; "upcountry districts"
- (s): inside and toward a center; "interior regions of the earth"
- (s): located inward; "Beethoven''s manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightou
- (a): situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an interior scene"; "interior decoration"; "an interior bathroom without windows"
Examples of interior
- The interior is chic and eclectic.
- The interior is very similar to the inside of the actual barber shop.
- The adapter sleeve seals the housing interior.
- The interior of the house was in contrast to the classical interior.
- Did the studio renew the interior
- He cleared the interior of the rampart.
- Monsieur Roland became minister of the interior.
- The interior is relatively featureless.
- The interior furniture was made of plywood and glassed in place.
- The interior was furnished with flammable items.