Thesaurus for jaunt
Pronunciation of jaunt: JH AO1 N T (dʒɔnt)
Number of syllables of jaunt: 1
Pronunciation Video of jaunt
Definition of jaunt
Examples of jaunt
- He began to tour, including a solo jaunt.
- Over breakfast, Oliver suggests they jaunt off to Paris for the weekend.
- They discover a bomb and jaunt out.
- John and Stephen jaunt up to the spaceship, leaving Carol behind.
- In 1973 it travelled for its first overseas jaunt the United States.
- Jimmy's fast talking gets them the use of a speedboat for an ocean jaunt.
- I'm on a bit of a sources jaunt at the moment.
- He once went for a jaunt around the world in a 1928 Bentley.
- At Havana, they disembarked and made the final 23 mile jaunt on foot.
- On the third time, he animated in his jaunt he danced away.