Thesaurus for joint
Definition of joint
- (n): marijuana leaves rolled into a cigarette for smoking
- (n): junction by which parts or objects are joined together
- (n): a disreputable place of entertainment
- (n): (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if the articulation allows motion)
- (n): a piece of meat roasted or for roasting and of a size for slicing into more than one portion
- (n): the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- (v): separate (meat) at the joint
- (v): fasten with a joint
- (v): provide with a joint; "the carpenter jointed two pieces of wood"
- (v): fit as if by joints; "The boards fit neatly"
- (s): involving both houses of a legislature; "a joint session of Congress"
- (a): united or combined; "a joint session of Congress"; "joint owners"
- (s): affecting or involving two or more; "joint income-tax return"; "joint ownership"