Thesaurus for journey
Pronunciation of journey: JH ER1 N IY0 ('dʒɜrni)
Number of syllables of journey: 2
Pronunciation Video of journey
Definition of journey
Examples of journey
- He tried to retrace the journey.
- The journey was fraught with difficulties.
- Preparations for the journey were multifaceted and complicated.
- It shows Superman's journey towards manhood.
- He and the newlywed widow begin the long journey.
- It nourishes the soul for the journey.
- They used to croon along the journey.
- The journey was a great experience.
- The Jules Verne tour beckons as a much more gentle and dreamy journey.
- The wayfarer published the book about his journey.