Pronunciation of learning: L ER1 N IH0 NG ('lɜrnɪŋ)
Number of syllables of learning: 2
Definition of learning
Examples of learning
- He tries to learn despite the inept teachers and rowdy students.
- He did not oblige the students to the learning of the Russian language.
- Right learning environment means under 4's can accrue 2000 words.
- They learned words in a phonic way.
- The way the word is pronounced is the importance of learning other languages.
- The child learns how to read words before making senteces.
- The students were eager to learn more about the project.
- He learned the word 'sensate' in the kindergarten.
- They learned the complexities of poetry and the arts of memory.
- This is significant in the formation of olfactory memory and learning.