Pronunciation of manus: M EY1 N IH0 S ('mɑnus)
Number of syllables of manus: 2
Pronunciation Video of manus
Definition of manus
Examples of manus
- An arrow indicates an attack across the harbour, on Manus.
- She would then pass back into the manus of her paterfamilias.
- Automatic extension of the manus.
- Patterns of evolution in the manus and peers of non mammalian therapsids.
- The only known host of this species is the anteater 'Manus pentadactyla'.
- At this the Primarch held up the severed head of Ferrus Manus.
- Extensor Digitorum Brevis Manus is an extra muscle in the dorsal of the hand.
- Manus, clearly you are afraid of the truth.
- She would then pass back into the 'manus' of her 'paterfamilias'.
- Patterns of evolution in the manus and pes of non mammalian therapsids.