Thesaurus for module
Pronunciation of module: M AA1 JH UW0 L ('mɑdʒul)
Number of syllables of module: 2
Pronunciation Video of module
Definition of module
- (n): a self-contained component (unit or item) that is used in combination with other components
- (n): computer circuit consisting of an assembly of electronic components (as of computer hardware)
- (n): detachable compartment of a spacecraft
- (n): one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
Examples of module
- The event marked the first ever docking to the Rassvet module.
- Thermoelectric Module is the newest technology in energy recovery.
- The Mukhopadhyay module can form any equilateral polyhedron.
- Hedgerow Hell was the final Deluxe ASL module to be released.
- The module begins in a beleaguered farmstead.
- Stimulation of the receptor activates the signaling module.
- The coding for that was in the module.
- The propulsion module is contained in the interior.
- Is it the putative definition of module changing
- If the service module engined malfunctioned, there was time to troubleshoot.