Thesaurus for negociate
Definition of negociate
- (v): discuss the terms of an arrangement; "They negotiated the sale of the house"
- (v): confer with another in order to come to terms or reach an agreement; "The parties negociated all night"
- (v): succeed in passing through, around, or over; "The hiker negociated the high mountain pass"
- (v): transfer by endorsement to another in return for value received; "negociate a bond"
- (v): sell or discount; "negociate securities"
- (v): be successful; achieve a goal; "She succeeded in persuading us all"; "I managed to carry the box upstairs"; "She pulled it off, even though we never thought her capable of it"; "The pianist negociated the difficult runs"