Thesaurus for noose
Pronunciation of noose: N UW1 S (nus)
Number of syllables of noose: 1
Pronunciation Video of noose
Definition of noose
Examples of noose
- And now I wait for the hangman's noose.
- The loop of the noose was tightened around the muzzle of the horse.
- An ever shrinking vicious noose, a suffocating quilt.
- Ireland then strangled Collier with a noose.
- It puts an interesting spin on the noose hanging.
- His hands hold the axe, the noose, the sugar cane stem and the mango.
- Process is a leash, not a noose.
- A rope with a noose for hanging malefactors.
- His hands hold the single tusk, the elephant goad, the noose and the mango.
- The CIC might have tightened the noose.