Pronunciation of pedigree: P EH1 D AH0 G R IY0 ('pɛdə,gri)
Number of syllables of pedigree: 3
Definition of pedigree
Examples of pedigree
- The dog is a pedigree and the woman supplies him with all the documents.
- The family is enlisted into the pedigree book of Kostroma Guberniya.
- Also a copy of its pedigree, and its record of its immunization and wormings.
- He is a peasant by pedigree.
- The article illustrates the pedigree of the King Ranch breeding efforts.
- The names of mares are taken from the maternal line in the pedigree.
- The Persian is the most popular breed of pedigree cats in the United States.
- We know nothing about the pedigree of the quote.
- It is one of the oldest pedigree breed clubs in the world.
- I have no objection to using the suffix in the pedigree section.