Thesaurus for perplex
Pronunciation of perplex: P ER0 P L EH1 K S (pər'plɛks)
Number of syllables of perplex: 2
Pronunciation Video of perplex
Definition of perplex
Examples of perplex
- The name this organization goes by continues to mystify and perplex me.
- I am still perplex on the compared usefulness of the new categories though.
- I am very perplex by your paragraph.
- It's longer, but at least it won't perplex the reader.
- I am perplex about this whole paragraph.
- But one thing does perplex me and it is in 'bold' below...