Thesaurus for placed
Pronunciation of placed: P L EY1 S T
Number of syllables of placed: 1
Pronunciation Video of placed
Definition of placed
Examples of placed
- The place was glittering.
- In the image, is the location of the lineament in the right place
- The place is adjudged as to be prohibitted place.
- The appraisal would take place on location of the borrower's property.
- The wedding room is a favourite place for couples to plight their troth.
- An incredible turnabout took place in the match for third place.
- Most of the play takes place in a seedy motel room.
- The wedding room is a favourite place for couples.
- Most of the action takes place in a seedy Oklahoma motel room.
- The wedding takes place at the Colonnade room.