Thesaurus for placement
Pronunciation of placement: P L EY1 S M AH0 N T ('pleɪsmənt)
Number of syllables of placement: 2
Pronunciation Video of placement
Definition of placement
- (n): contact established between applicants and prospective employees; "the agency provided placement services"
- (n): the act of putting something in a certain place or location
- (n): the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
Examples of placement
- Thanks for the alteration to the references placement
- The placement of the microphone is also too distracting.
- He got his job through placement.
- Furthermore, the placement of the picture was problematic.
- This was the highest ever placement for Incubus.
- Courses range from the remedial to advanced placement.
- Another oddity was the placement on the dial.
- I left the placement to the discretion of users.
- The placement of the word is awkward.
- The placement of stress is predictable.