Thesaurus for print
Pronunciation of print: P R IH1 N T (prɪnt)
Number of syllables of print: 1
Pronunciation Video of print
Definition of print
- (n): a printed picture produced from a photographic negative
- (n): a picture or design printed from an engraving
- (n): a fabric with a dyed pattern pressed onto it (usually by engraved rollers)
- (n): a copy of a movie on film (especially a particular version of it)
- (n): the result of the printing process; "I want to see it in black and white"
- (n): a visible indication made on a surface; "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"; "paw prints were everywhere"
- (v): put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple''s divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- (v): write as if with print; not cursive
- (v): reproduce by printing
- (v): make into a print; "print the negative"
Examples of print
- The print edition of the magazine is quarterly.
- It is the pity that the book is out of print.
- Print the possessive form on the line.
- Where can I print this
- It is used to print in bank passbooks.
- The book is still in print in the US and the UK.
- The color of the spore print is unknown.
- Print the final blend on the line. Print the final blend on the line.
- Freed Hyundai Korean Nigerian workers narrate ordeal print.
- I fact checked the point against my print copy of the Strongs Concordance.