Thesaurus for refrain
Pronunciation of refrain: R IH0 F R EY1 N (rɪ'freɪn)
Number of syllables of refrain: 2
Pronunciation Video of refrain
Definition of refrain
Examples of refrain
- Interdict may require the defender to refrain from a specific conduct.
- Please refrain from adding the multitude of links to the article.
- You should refrain from your agitative comments.
- In the future, please refrain from using sophistry.
- Please refrain from having the aimless argument spill over into this page.
- Team Kejriwal should refrain from marketing gimmick.
- G 20 says it will refrain from competitive devaluation.
- Please refrain from further unsubstantial slandering.
- All through the refrain is a repeated reference to the Lord's steadfast love.
- You should refrain from doing the same in the future.