Thesaurus for relate
Definition of relate
- (v): make a logical or causal connection; "I cannot connect these two pieces of evidence in my mind"; "colligate these facts"; "I cannot relate these events at all"
- (v): give an account of; "The witness related the events"
- (v): have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
- (v): have to do with or be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- (v): be in a relationship with; "How are these two observations related?"