Thesaurus for rescue
Pronunciation of rescue: R EH1 S K Y UW0 ('rɛskju)
Number of syllables of rescue: 2
Pronunciation Video of rescue
Definition of rescue
Examples of rescue
- Your flagging the article for rescue is laudable.
- Firefighters were sent to rescue the children.
- The ongoing conflict complicated the rescue.
- The ambulance is rushed to rescue people.
- Someone please rescue me from toilsome work.
- When he saw that children was in danger, he tried to rescue them.
- Chip is the leader of the Rescue Rangers.
- It is now too late to rescue them.
- The trained dogs rescue people who are in danger.
- Equipped with a deep submergence rescue vehicle.