Pronunciation of restate: R IY0 S T EY1 T (ri'steɪt)
Number of syllables of restate: 2
Pronunciation Video of restate
Examples of restate
- Perhaps you'd restate them there.
- The conclusion can't just restate the premise.
- I want to restate briefly about the problem with the article and reason for the RfD.
- There's no need to repeat the scope and restate policy in the leader.
- I've tried to restate the information in a form that is more tasteful.
- You only restate the title of the page.
- They restate and summarize the writings of others.
- Restate the thesis in different words.
- You simply restate the phrasing to reflect the sourcing.
- You might restate the victory from the introduction.