Thesaurus for restore
Definition of restore
- (v): return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
- (v): restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- (v): give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- (v): bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne"
- (v): return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"