Thesaurus for rope
Pronunciation of rope: R OW1 P (roʊp)
Number of syllables of rope: 1
Pronunciation Video of rope
Definition of rope
Examples of rope
- The garrote usually consist of a strong piece of rope or iron wire.
- The rope was waterproofed braided linen.
- He shortened the rope easily.
- The man tied the rope tightly.
- Each ball has approximately 1 m of wire, chain or nonflammable rope attached.
- The rope was elongated.
- He was strung with the rope.
- The tree holding the rope snaps and the three on the line fall into the water.
- Take the rope instead of the cable.
- The monkey is climbing down the rope.