Thesaurus for sailor
Pronunciation of sailor: S EY1 L ER0 ('seɪlər)
Number of syllables of sailor: 2
Pronunciation Video of sailor
Definition of sailor
Examples of sailor
- It fundamentally changed the life of the American sailor.
- The act fundamentally changed the life of the American sailor.
- Sailor Lethe first introduces herself as the ferryman of the desert river.
- He was a brisk and active sailor.
- The timorous sailor has no dependence on a painted stern.
- The ship was moored by a sailor.
- In the 1933 film, Jimmy is a sailor aboard the tramp.
- He was brisk and active, with the careless bluffness of a sailor.
- Richard Parker, a mutinous sailor, drew the short straw and was eaten.
- The sailor encounters other nymphs who test his faithfulness.