Pronunciation of scholarship: S K AA1 L ER0 SH IH0 P ('skɑlər,ʃɪp)
Number of syllables of scholarship: 3
Definition of scholarship
Examples of scholarship
- He got the title and the scholarship.
- Elitism is not the hallmark of responsible scholarship.
- In general the level of scholarship is appalling.
- In general, the level of scholarship is appalling.
- It's the main benefit of the scholarship.
- The students attend the Junior Scholarship Examination and won the scholarship.
- The amount of the scholarship is based on scores students received.
- The scholarship of the Takeda is famous.
- It is not pedantry to follow the standards of scholarship.
- The scholarship is for students interested in the art of the book.