Pronunciation of sorb: S AO1 R B (sɔrb)
Number of syllables of sorb: 1
Pronunciation Video of sorb
Definition of sorb
Examples of sorb
- I'm a quarter Sorb myself, so don't worry about me.
- The word sorbo in Italian means the service tree or the sorb apple tree.
- Radionuclides and heavy metals easily sorb onto colloids suspended in water.
- I seem to have found variant spellings for both Upper and Lower Sorb.
- The word sorbo in Italian means service tree or sorb apple tree.
- And I would like to have a source for the fact, that he was Sorb.
- And of course all that only applies to the father, so called Sorb or Serbe.
- A legacy of this period is the small Sorb population in Saxony.