Thesaurus for supply
Definition of supply
- (n): the activity of supplying or providing something
- (n): offering goods and services for sale
- (n): an amount of something available for use
- (v): state or say further; "`It doesn''t matter,'' he supplied"
- (v): provide what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
- (v): provide or furnish with; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
- (v): circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"