- (n): self-propelled movement
- (n): the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- (n): a movement through space that changes the location of something
- (v): change location; move, travel, or proceed; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before ni
- (v): undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- (v): make a trip for pleasure
- (v): undertake a journey or trip
- (v): travel upon or across; "travel the oceans"
- (v): travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge