Thesaurus for traveling
Pronunciation of traveling: T R AE1 V AH0 L IH0 NG
Number of syllables of traveling: 3
Pronunciation Video of traveling
Definition of traveling
Examples of traveling
- Are electrons traveling through the intercellular fluid
- The family went traveling to the glen.
- Finally, exhausted and wearied from the traveling, he collapsed into his bed.
- While traveling through the desert, the boy learns from the alchemist.
- He is currently the traveling NASTAR, the pacesetter of the industry.
- The speed of the object traveling the circle is 30km/h.
- He walked sedately away, followed by the hotel factotum, who carried his natty traveling bag.
- Tim was traveling incognito, under the name of Peter Gillham.
- The rest of the day is spent traveling and sleeping.
- Cyprian returns to the life of the traveling performer.