Pronunciation of utilize: Y UW1 T AH0 L AY0 Z ('jut,əlaɪz)
Number of syllables of utilize: 3
Pronunciation Video of utilize
Definition of utilize
- (v): convert (from an investment trust to a unit trust)
- (v): put into service; make work or employ (something) for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose; "use your head!"; "we only use Spanish at home"; "I can''t make use of this tool"; "Apply a magnetic field here"; "This thinking was applied
Examples of utilize
- Gamers, who utilize a speeder, are commonly referred to as speeders.
- Utilize free coupons to spend less.
- The latter was the first to utilize the Simpson compound planetary gearset.
- It was the first DS accessory to utilize the slot.
- Allegiant will utilize 150 seat, MD 80 series jet aircraft on the route.
- Utilize new strategies to apply for job vacancies.
- The film was the first to utilize the Technirama process.
- They utilize a plot to satirize the Methodist movement.
- Both utilize phytoplankton for the feeding of the animals being farmed.
- The Franks were not the first to utilize the Francisca.