Thesaurus for vocalise
Pronunciation of vocalise: V OW1 K AH0 L AY0 Z ('voʊ,kəlaɪz)
Number of syllables of vocalise: 3
Pronunciation Video of vocalise
Definition of vocalise
Examples of vocalise
- He briefly sings from off stage before coming on stage for the final vocalise.
- And apparently she has vocalise up to a D7 sharp during warm ups.
- As you inhale, vocalise the mantra HAM.
- Vocalise dates back to the mid 18th century.
- ANd sopranos are encouraged to vocalise up into the whistle register.
- Among his most popular songs is the wordless Vocalise.
- The singing of vocalise is called vocalization.
- Or nobody who is prepared anymore to vocalise disagreement.