Thesaurus for vocalization
Pronunciation of vocalization: V OW0 K AH0 L IH0 Z EY1 SH AH0 N
Number of syllables of vocalization: 5
Pronunciation Video of vocalization
Definition of vocalization
Examples of vocalization
- It will actually involve the vocalization study by Feinstein.
- Anyway here is a link to the google books reference on cat vocalization.
- The vocalization types vary with activity.
- To humans, the pharynx is important in vocalization.
- However, the Aye aye makes no such vocalization.
- Does anyone have sources for the vocalization section
- A further problem is that of vocalization.
- Its vocalization is supposed to be of high quality.
- The ghara is used to generate a resonant hum during vocalization.
- Instead, the vocalization is softer than a Mallard's.