Thesaurus for wad
- batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, muckle, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, chew, chaw, cud, quid, plug, bit, bite, large indefinite amount, large indefinite quantity, material, morsel, stuff, whole lot, whole slew
Definition of wad
- (n): a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- (n): (often followed by `of'') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "it must have cost plenty"
- (v): compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
- (v): crowd or pack to capacity; "the theater was jampacked"