Thesaurus for wage
Pronunciation of wage: W EY1 JH (weɪdʒ)
Number of syllables of wage: 1
Pronunciation Video of wage
Definition of wage
Examples of wage
- The note is about the minimum wage.
- He was keep grousing about his wage.
- With the shortage of liquidity, pension and wage arrears abound.
- The amount of tax was deducted from the wage.
- The low wage is the cause of the poverty.
- Wage negotiations ended in an impasse in the spring.
- We have not enough finance to raise your wage.
- The employees were happy about wage increment.
- The man's wage is measly.
- Many others have a wage garnishment for other debts.