Pronunciation of workman: W ER1 K M AH0 N ('wɜrkmən)
Number of syllables of workman: 2
Examples of workman
- Barrett is known for his workman like play.
- The mountain was reconnoitered by the intrepid Workman couple in 1911 12.
- His profession is a woodwork workman.
- The fourth Baronet discontinued the use of the surname Workman.
- The Demiurge or workman has a subordinate role.
- A workman was sent up a few days later to collect it.
- He was born in Berlin, the son of a workman.
- Every workman had his own opening window.
- He was the son of a middle class workman.
- The head is workman like and the hooves large and sound.